Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Moving On ...

It has been productive fun and very satisfying, but I am going to imminently vacate J-Risk Advisors to go back into the corporate world, and banking and Risk Management. This is to thank everyone for the huge support and encouragement I have received. For it is surprising that I did so much in terms of size and quality of business, and public speaking and education, even in my first year!

At the end of 2008, I retired from Citigroup after 28 years with it. I went into GARP full-time for a year in continuation of my 5-year stint on its Board. Then came J-Risk. J-Risk was about trying to respond to the market’s need for Risk Management solutions and advice, post its 2007-2009 shellacking! Over the last twelve months, I have worked on reinstalling and refurbishing principles, policies, processes, models, and practices. And it has been rewarding, in every conceivable way.

I will join UBS May 2, covering global IB Operational Risk. UBS has gone out of its way to welcome me. In the last three months or so, I have met several very smart and senior people on its Board, in business, and in Risk. I am tremendously impressed by the commitment and character of the firm.

Wish me luck in finding a great fit! Meanwhile, look forward to stay in touch through any number of mediums.

Jaidev Iyer

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Really nice Blog awesome keep it up dude,i would like to say that about the blog its very nice and useful thanks for sharing nice blogging.

    ReplyDelete